How to Hide Messages on iPhone & iPad
1. Head over to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad. Scroll down and tap on “Screen Time”.
2. If you haven’t used Screen Time before, follow the on-screen instructions to quickly set it up. Once you’re in the Screen Time menu, scroll down and tap on “Use Screen Time Passcode”. Type in your preferred passcode and set it up properly before you proceed to the next step.
3. Now, select “Always Allowed” in the Screen Time menu.
4. Here, you’ll…
Wow, this post will be rewarded!
Do you want to get rewards too? Create a post - it’s the best way to get them!
iOS 14: How to watch 4K YouTube videos on iPhone and iPad
1) Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or iPad (4K not available with YouTube in Safari in iOS 14)
2) Start playing a video and tap the screen, choose the vertical three-dot “More” icon in the top-right corner
3) Tap Quality
4) To watch in 4K, pick 2160p when available
Not all devices that can run iOS 14 get 4K YouTube support. For example, with iOS 14 on an iPhone X, didn’t see the functionality.
Dear community members
Read the rules, please
Copy-paste and posting of links without a short message, expressing your own view of the published content is prohibited
Copy-paste without any contribution to the development of the community will be equated with spam. Share your opinions, thoughts and suggestions. Only together we can make the community interesting and useful.
If you have suggestions and suggestions for making the community more interesting…
Comments get rewards too! Discuss and get more rewards!
Yes, you get rewards for likes as well, and they have more value than you think! By upvoting posts you let it be successful and rewarded.